Photo of comrade Kim Jong-un
|Born||1982 January 8|
|Political party||Workers' Party of Korea|
Kim Jong-un (born 1982 January 8) is the General Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and the Supreme Leader of the DPRK, elected after Kim Jong-il's death in 2011. He has worked on developing the country's nuclear weapons program to defend against US aggression.
In 2023, Kim Jong-un received congratulatory messages from organizations in Ecuador, Germany, Mali, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Spain, France, Hungary, Peru, Romania, Belarus, the Philippines, Switzerland, and Uganda.
- Ri Hak Nam (2018-01-12). "DPRK's Nuclear Deterrent Guarantees Peace" Rodong Sinmun. Retrieved 2022-01-09.
- Workers' Party of Korea (2021-04-04). "Kim Jong Un elected as general secretary of north Korean party" Proletarian. Archived from the original on 2023-02-05.
- "Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un Praised Abroad" (2023-03-16). Rodong Sinmun. Retrieved 2023-07-20.
- "Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un Praised Abroad" (2023-04-13). Rodong Sinmun. Retrieved 2023-07-20.
- "Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un Praised Abroad" (2023-06-10). Rodong Sinmun. Retrieved 2023-07-20.