Hello, I am GopnikAward! I am a lithuanian Marxist-Leninist who supports Socialism with Chinese Characteristics and Mao Zedong Thought. I've been studying Marxism since 2020. I find Deng Xiaoping and Vladimir Lenin to be my favorite. I have read works of Marxism.
I aim to contribute towards ProleWiki, particularly areas around Ideology.
These are sources which may be utilised at a later time or not. Anyways these sources are listed here:
The Struggle in the Philippines: The CPP-NPA and Duterte - Will not be a source and I do not agree with everything stated, however this is invaluable to the CPP article.
A Short History Of The PARTIDO KOMUNISTA NG PILIPINAS (PKP-1930, the Philippine Communist Party) - History of the PKP-1930, Good for general history on the PKP-1930 article.
Discord: Communist Arrow#7343
1. I found it on twitter under the username @prolewiki and clicked on the link to contribute.
2. I uphold Marxism-Leninism and I believe in Deng Xiaoping Theory and Mao Zedong Thought. I used to be a Libertarian Marxist which upheld both Anarchism and some parts of Marxism, however, I quickly grew out of that phase to learn Marxism-Leninism.
3. I read the principles and I have no disagreements with them. I am perfectly content with the principles stated, and I will follow them.
4. China is a Marxist-Leninist state, which is not revisionist. I believe it to be a socialist nation because it is dominantly a dictatorship of the proletariat, and the workers truly own the means of production.
5. Joseph Stalin is a successor to Vladimir Lenin, and laid the framework for socialist nations to follow. I admire him and his literature.
6. I believe there are more than two genders, and the gender you are mainly boils down to you. Marxists should support the LGBT community as they are fundamentally proletarian, and still oppressed.