This information will be publicly shown in your user page.
Due to the nature of our project, we ask these questions to evaluate the ideological consistency of those who wish to join our editorship.
ProleWiki is a Marxist-Leninist encyclopedia. As such, we expect our prospective editors to have a good grasp on Marxist theory, and agree with
our Principles. Criticism of our principles is accepted, as long as you present them in your account request. Defend your arguments as best as you can, they will be considered to evaluate your entry.
After we receive your account request, it will be submitted to the editorship to discuss and vote on. Please allow a few days for our response.
FIRST VERIFICATION QUESTIONS (please answer all 6 of them):
1. Where did you find ProleWiki?
2. What current of Marxist thought do you uphold? Describe as thoroughly as needed your path towards your current political perspective.
3. Have you read
our principles? Comment your agreements or objections to their points.
4. What is your understanding of gender? Should Marxists support the LGBT community?
5. What is your position on Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong? How would you describe their historical role? Share any comments or critiques you have regarding them.
6. What are your thoughts on China, Vietnam, Cuba, DPRK and Laos? Do you believe any of these countries is socialist? Why or why not?
SECONDARY VERIFICATION QUESTIONS (choose 5 of them to answer):
1. In your own words, how would you describe dialectical materialism?
2. What subjects or topics you would like to contribute to ProleWiki?
3. What are your thoughts on national liberation or the concept of land back (either one)?
4. Have you read anything on Marxist feminism? What are your perspectives on it?
5. Do you think abolishing the family should be a goal of the communist movement? If so, how would it be abolished?
6. What in your opinion is the most pressing matter for communists in your country?
7. What do you believe is the main difference between Marxism and other anti-capitalist movements?
8. What is your analysis of the situation between Israel and Palestine?
Answers (plain text only):