This information will be publicly shown in your user page.
Due to the nature of our project, we ask these questions to evaluate the ideological consistency of those who wish to get in. Thorough answers are preferred. Very short answers might require additional follow-up questions, which will further lengthen your verification process.
We won't reject anyone because we disagree with their views, these questions only serve for you to present your understanding. Besides the answers, you can include information related to your work on ProleWiki, such as languages you speak, your experience with MediaWiki software, how long you've been studying Marxism-Leninism, etc.
OBLIGATORY VERIFICATION QUESTIONS:
1. Where did you find ProleWiki?
2. What current of Marxist thought do you uphold? Describe as thoroughly as needed your path towards your current political perspective.
3. Have you read
our principles? Comment your agreements or objections to our principles
4. What is your understanding of gender? Should Marxists support the LGBT community?
OPTIONAL VERIFICATION QUESTIONS (choose 5 questions to answer):
1. What are your thoughts on China, Vietnam, Cuba, DPRK and Laos? Do you believe any of these countries is socialist? Why so, or why not?
2. What is your position on Joseph Stalin? How would you describe his historical role?
3. In your own words, how would you describe dialectical materialism?
4. What subjects or topics you would like to contribute in ProleWiki?
5. What feature do you think ProleWiki is currently missing?
6. Link to a page you've read that you would like to make changes on, and describe what changes you would make.
7. What are your thoughts on national liberation and the concept of land back?
8. Have you read anything on Marxist feminism? Share with us your perspectives on it
9. Do you think abolishing the family should be a goal of the communist movement? If so, how would it be abolished?
10. What in your opinion is the most pressing matter for communists in your country?
11. What do you believe is the main difference between Marxism and other anti-capitalist movements?
Answers (plain text only):