I've been wanting to document some corruption in the food industry. There are a lot of these instances:
- Food poisoning outbreaks caused by worker abuse.
- The overuse of antibiotics that promotes drug-resistant pathogens.
- Large abuse of chickens (through intensive farms), which results in increased spread of salmonella.
- How the FDA canceled a plan to vaccinate chicken against salmonella.
I'm not sure where to start though as there are many instances of food industry corruption. - Comrade Amicchan (talk) 19:51, 27 September 2022 (UTC)
- ↑ Antibiotic overuse: a key driver of antimicrobial resistance. doi: 10.3399/bjgp14X682561 [HUB]
- ↑ "Can Chicken Farming Really Be Sustainable?".
- ↑ "U.S. Rejected Hen Vaccine Despite British Success".