I've been wanting to document some corruption in the food industry. There are a lot of these instances:
- Food poisoning outbreaks caused by worker abuse.
- The overuse of antibiotics that promotes drug-resistant pathogens.
- Large abuse of chickens (through intensive farms), which results in increased spread of salmonella.
- How the FDA canceled a plan to vaccinate chicken against salmonella.
- Antibiotic overuse: a key driver of antimicrobial resistance. doi: 10.3399/bjgp14X682561
- "Can Chicken Farming Really Be Sustainable?".
- "U.S. Rejected Hen Vaccine Despite British Success".