I believe that scientific socialism can advance humanity to higher stages of prosperity, by defeating imperialism which holds back the economic development around the world in service of the Western monopolists. I hope for a multipolar world of peace and co-existence between all the peoples of the world.
I hope my contributions are able to help us get to this better future, since we cannot change that which we do not sufficiently understand.
Here's my all-time favorite poem. The last few paragraphs sometimes drive me to tears. lol.
My Personal Tasks
Pages I want to create
things I'd like to add to this wiki
- Clarity Press
- Liberalism: A Counter-history by Domenico Losurdo
- Years of Lead
- Library:Survival Pending Revolution by Huey P. Newton
- Yanis Varoufakis
- Classless society
- Fascism and Social Revolution by R. Palme Dutt
- RT America
- A People's History of the United States
- ALEC - American Legislative Exchange Council
- Revolutions (podcast) by Mike Duncan
- Housing crisis
- Mutual aid
- Opium wars
- Debt slavery
- Debtors prison
- Healthcare in the United States
- Tomorrow is a Highway (song lyrics)
- Tara Reade
- The Yankee Tankie
- Daniel Burke of The LaRouche Organization
- Lyndon LaRouche
- World Land-Bridge
- Center for Countering Disinformation (Ukraine thing)
Suggested by a comrade on discord:
Sources I want to add
- Big oil financed the concept of "personal carbon footprint" to shift blame away from capitalism and big oil, and onto consumers.
- https://youtu.be/wjjsvOiVuoo Confessions of an economic hitman author interview
- rate of malnutrition https://twitter.com/lunaoi_vn/status/1536954687181639680?s=21&t=MzNqSyWTznFJBivZLmqDXQ
- cool Russian train https://twitter.com/anyafromsaintp/status/1538672706756960257?s=21&t=4k7JelyoRjY97NAONv7vGA
- all relevant pages from this https://www.reddit.com/r/socialism/comments/vjx2lj/due_to_literally_everything_i_think_you_might/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
- anti-communist myths debunked Google doc
Books I want to read
These books could potentially be added to the library, who knows.
- The Anglo-American Establishment by Carroll Quigley
- The Yankee and Cowboy War: Conspiracies from Dallas to Watergate by Carl Oglesby
- Market Elections: How Democracy Serves The Rich by Vincent Copeland
- The Rockefeller Syndrome by Ferdinand Lundberg
- American Exception: Empire and the Deep State by Aaron Good
Some pages I've made
Here's the list of pages I've made.
My personal tip jar
I'm happy to contribute for free because I think this is an important project for the international proletarian movement, but if you'd like to send some of your hard-earned labor-value as a show of support, I accept Monero donations, here's my wallet address:
Yeah this would be cool. maybe we could create a table of top contributors with each of our links, and folks could send a few bucks to each account. Unless there's some kind of way we could set up a joint wallet where we divide stuff up to contributors. --Jucheguevara (talk)
Here's a link to my page's sandbox, idk what I'm doing over there
Based on the interactions from our tweet, I think it'd be good for us to start adding our study notes to the wiki, so we can socialize new synthesis of ideas to one another.