I wanted to give money for the development of the project, but after the removal I changed my mind. And there was no spam there and there is no spam. I added only two images and wrote a short article about a person who promotes socialism. What's wrong with that?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
And there was no spam there and there is no spam. I added only two images and wrote a short article about a person who promotes socialism. What's wrong with that?
I will give you a point-to-point reason why we believe your edits seemed to be spam:
- You had no contributions prior to creating the article Alexander Tatarnikov (Diezel Sun) on Portuguese ProleWiki.
- A websearch for the person "Alexander Tatarnikov" or his online name points towards no substantial results, only random pages on several wiki websites, such as:
- All of these articles usually have the same descriptive passages, pointing to self-promotion, such as:
- "founder of a new art direction"
- "famous"; "world-renowned artist"
- Depending on the wiki, the content changes. In wikis associated with paranormal, this person is described as associated with "ufology", in wikis associated with art, they are described as "world-renowned artist", in our wiki, he is described as "promoting the ideas of socialism", and in several wikis, they are described as associated with "religion and spirituality".
I honestly don't know what to think considering all of this. You have every right to explain yourself and your intention in promoting this person, unless this person is yourself. In that case, your intentions are evident, and self-promotion is not welcome in ProleWiki.
But if that's not yourself, this article is still not welcome in ProleWiki as this person has no relevance for socialism or workers movement, and at least as far as it looks, this looks like a self-promoting campaign.
How come a "world-renowned" artist has no presence outside their online presence in several wikis and fandom websites? Not even a stub article on Russian Wikipedia, supposedly their mother-tongue?
How do you know whether he is related to socialism or not? He lives in a completely different country. Any person on the planet can have an attitude towards socialism. A famous person does not have to be on Wikipedia, they can be without Wikipedia. The creative theme of this author is cosmic and spiritual, it really is. There is nothing wrong with the fact that in some wikis it is written about this person, even if these wikis relate to the subject of ufology, if the subject of the author is diverse, then this is very good. For some, this person is famous, but for someone not, everyone has a different opinion. In any case, I'm not mad about deleting the article and depriving me of the rights to create articles, but I really wanted to transfer a certain amount of money for your project, but then I changed my mind .... In my understanding, there is no self-promotion in this. There is nothing wrong with people writing about something new, for example, new trends in creativity, that's great.
Any person on the planet can have an attitude towards socialism.
You're right, but not necessarily deserving of an article about them. For instance, I have an attitude towards socialism, that still doesn't justify creating an article about me.
There are no older topics