Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are some of our favorite articles - it's a work in progress!
- Capitalism - the most common mode of production around the world which produces immense misery
- Socialism - a mode of production where the commoners are in charge of production
- Communism - a higher level of socialism with abundance and no classes and no government
- Class Society
- Bourgeoisie - the upper class, the elites
- Proletariat - the commoners, the workers
- Tendency of the Rate of Profit to Fall - a tendency within capitalism, "your margin is my opportunity"