These are some of our favorite articles - it's a work in progress!
- Capitalism, the most common mode of production around the world which produces immense misery
- Socialism, a mode of production where the commoners are in charge of production
- Communism, a higher level of socialism with abundance and no classes and no government
- Class society
- Bourgeoisie, the upper class, the elites
- Proletariat, the commoners, the workers
- Tendency of the rate of profit to fall, a tendency within capitalism, "your margin is my opportunity"