China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a country in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country, with a population of around 1.4 billion in 2019. It is led by the Communist Party of China (CPC). The Chinese constitution states that the PRC "is a socialist state under the people's democratic dictatorship led by the working class and based on the alliance of workers and peasants," and that the state organs "apply the principle of democratic centralism."
The People's Republic of China is one of only five Marxist-Leninist states in the world today (alongside Vietnam, Laos, People's Korea and Cuba). Over the last few years it has emerged as the world's leading economic power, and as a result has been subjected to near-constant demonization from Western media and propaganda outlets.
- Create an account and participate in our community. Visit the recent changes to see what other comrades have been doing.
- Edit already existing articles. Or you can create new articles, too.
- Check out current needed pages and create some of them.
- Add marxist works to our library.
- Share your creative works and promote critique of bourgeois ideology on our essays.
- If you appreciate our work, you can donate to us!
- 8 June 2021.
We have added a Featured article section in the main page.
- 25 November 2020.
We now have a notification feature which should make communication inside our wiki much easier.
- 20 November 2020.
Our comrade Jucheguevara has provided all financial support to upgrade ProleWiki's servers to a VPS for one year. This means we'll be quickly having full support for internationalization and additional features, possibly in less than a month. Our appreciation to comrade Jucheguevara! To see current and past financial movements of ProleWiki, check our donation page.
- 18 November 2020.
(OUTDATED) We have a draft of ProleWiki's main policies related to governance and editorial conventions. These documents are always up to discussion, and all comrades are free to contribute to its development.
- 17 November 2020.
- (OUTDATED) ProleWiki now has a centralized webpage: https://prolewiki.org. This will make translations much easier in the future, but it also means you should refrain from translating anything at the moment, since we would probably need a lot of work to transfer articles later. See the Lemmygrad post for more information.
- We had to restrict creating and editing articles for anonymous and new users because of spamming. Contact us at our community in Lemmygrad, and we'll quickly unrestrict your access. Check out the Lemmygrad post about it.
- This was, in reality, a very bad idea. We use a different system for translation now.