Conservapedia is a far-right Christian extremist online encyclopedia. It was created in 2006 by Statesian conservatives who believed that Wikipedia was too left-leaning. Although it claims to oppose liberalism, it confuses this term with leftism and actually supports neoliberalism.
Conservapedia believes that the United States of America is currently a military junta ("Biden-Harris junta") headed by fascist-Nazi-communist dictator Joe Biden, who gained power after the 2021 "Biden Putsch", which they think included the 2021 capital coup attempt, however, they claim that it was "staged", and really done by "leftists". According to Conservapedia, the Statesian Democratic Party is a "leftwing fascist totalitarian organization" which supports socialism, democratic socialism, communism, Neo-Nazism, authoritarianism all at once. They claim that Hollywood pushes a "homosexual agenda," that is "destroying the fabric of American culture," that it is sympathetic to communism, and criticise it for lacking their hard-line Christian ideas.
According to Conservapedia, communism (which they fail to understand is a economic system, not a political one) and socialism (which they falsely define as a economic system where a "bureaucratic elite" controls the economy) are both "failed" systems. However, Conservapedia nonetheless appears to claim that nearly every political organization in the west that is not far-right is either "socialist" or "communist". Furthermore, Conservapedia claims that socialism has been "tried" in the UK, India, and Israel, but "failed". They also claim that the European Union's purpose is to subject Western Europe to Marxist-Leninist/"Marxist-Trotskyist" thought.
While Conservapedia calls nearly everybody who is even slightly less reactionary and hateful than them "far-left", Conservapedia also claims that the term "far-right" was developed as a conspiracy by Joseph Stalin and the "Frankfurt School".
- "Conservapedia: christlich-konservative Alternative zu Wikipedia" (2007-02-03). Heise Online. Retrieved 2002-01-09.
- “A liberal (alternately called a left-winger or leftist) is someone who advocates an increase in government spending”
Liberaltears (2021-10-08). "Liberal" Conservapedia. Retrieved 2022-01-09.
- Telling (2022-01-09). "Joseph Biden" Conservapedia. Retrieved 2022-01-09.
- "Democratic Party". Conservapedia.
- "Hollywood values". Conservapedia.
- “Climate change is the new name used by liberals for their global warming hoax”
Shobson20 (2021-12-22). "Climate change" Conservapedia. Retrieved 2022-01-09.
- Barret Brown (2009-04-23). "Conservapedia: Bastion of the Reality-Denying Right" Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on 2009-05-30.
- “[...]and it has been tried and failed in countries such as the United Kingdom, India, and Israel during the 20th century.”
"Socialism". Conservapedia. Retrieved 2022-6-27.
- "European Union". Conservapedia.
- “Usage of terms like "right wing", "far right", and "ultra-right" by liberals about conservatives is usually intended to conjure up images of fascism and Nazi genocide (though any objective interpretation of the left-right political spectrum would reveal that the fascist regimes of WWII Europe were closer to the left-wing than to the right-wing). Indeed, some critics openly liken Israel and its leaders to "Nazis", even though Israel is the most democratic country in the entire Middle East. The misapplication of the right wing and far right to that of the Nazis is due to Josef Stalin stating after World War II that Nazis and fascism were "far right" or "right wing" both to paint truly right-wing organizations in a negative light and to deflect any blame from the Soviets regarding similar actions they may have conducted, as well as the Frankfurt School taking advantage of the post-war attempt by the American Jewish Committee to research the events of Nazism to prevent it from coming back to mislead people per their Marxist agenda.”
"Political spectrum". Conservapedia. Retrieved 2022-7-25.